Website Digital Evidence Ventures
The demand for Digital Evidence Venture’s professional services continues to grow. The entry level Digital Forensics Examiner will handle evidence management, acquire forensic images and extractions from a variety of devices and conduct examination under the supervision of a Senior Examiner or Shareholder. Four year degree in Digital Forensics or related field required.
The examiner will be responsible for forensic collection from computers, cell phones, virtual and network devices as well as task-based examinations of the evidence. Investigations could include theft of trade secrets, fraud, employee misconduct, Title IX violations, criminal and Incident Response. Will operate under the supervision of a Senior Examiner or Partner. Will prepare technically accurate and high quality reports of findings and be able to provide sworn written or live testimony at deposition or trial.
A competitive candidate will have:
– A Bachelors degree in a related field of study.
– An investigative mind for problem solving on complex matters.
– The ability to self-manage time and tasks.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Familiarity with operating systems and networking.
– Proficiency with forensic tools (FTK, Axiom, Cellebrite, f-response, Paladin).
– The ability to travel occasionally throughout the US.
* Some experience is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org